Sunday, September 13, 2009

How to create Admin link?


Once you have removed Navbar, your admin link has been gone. Have you noticed that I have created an Admin link for my blog (left sidebar - top)? Whenever I want to edit this blog, I just go to Admin link and do whatever please me. :-)

We will discuss here that how to create such admin link.
Step1:- Go to Layout - Page element
Step2:- Select the section of page, where you want to place this Admin link.
Step3:- Select "Add a Gadget".
Step4:- Select HTML/JavaScript (Add third-party functionality or other code to your blog.)
Step5:- Paste below code in the text editor. (If you want, you can give a title to this link. However I chose to not to give the title, as "Admin" itself explains its purpose.)

<a href:="https://www.blogger.com/home"><strong>Admin</strong></a>

Step6:- Save it and its done. Admin Link has appeared at your blog.

Happy Blogging.


For Further Reading,
Admin Link, Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Popular Posts On EAB

Demo Donation
This demonstration will accept a fixed amount of $0.05.

Man Behind This Blog

My Blogs